MUMBAI DARSHAN BY HELICOPTER
Mumbai Darshan flight Plan
Uttara Tourism offer an exclusive Helicopter Service for all Tourist they can Enjoy a helicopter joy ride over Mumbai. Helicopter joy ride 800 feet above the Mumbai city or the coast is an unforgettable way to extreme experience the breathtaking beauty of Mumbai and its surrounding areas. The flights beings with a per-flight briefing before you take to the skies to spot some famous icons of Mumbai. Enjoy the panoramic views of the Mumbai city and it’s coastline from your armchair in the sky.
- Arrival- Juhu Air port/ Resort
- Seafty checkup
- Welcome nd Tour Briefing
- One Beautiful red rose each guest
- Rs. 16,500 (Rs. 8500 per person)(Inclusive of all taxes.)
- Initial Booking Amount Rs. 10,000/- (Advance Booking Amount)
Client’s Required details
- Name of the Passenger
- Date of Birth /Age/ Sex
- Contact Address
- Identity Proof (Electoral Card/ Pan Card)
- PAN Card (mandatory Docs )
- Pick up and drop off from Hotel/ Airport/ Railway station
our Flight Routes
- 15 minutes
East Mumbai: Juhu Beach – Versova Metro – Andheri – Powai Lake – Vihar Lake – View of Santacruz Airport and Film City – Back to Juhu
- South Mumbai: Juhu Beach – Bandra Worli Sea Link – TV Tower – Mahalaxmi – Haji Ali and Back (Return via Same Route)
- 20 minutes
East Mumbai: Juhu Beach – Versova Metro – Andheri – Powai Lake – Thane – Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City – Back to Juhu
- South Mumbai: Juhu Beach – Bandra Worli Sea Link – Mahalaxmi Race Course – Haji Ali – Girgaum Chowpatty – Orbit Over Haji Ali (Return via same route)
- East Mumbai: Juhu Beach – Versova Metro – Andheri – Powai Lake – Thane – Vashi – Panvel – Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City – Back to Juhu
Guideline TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each person is allowed to carry only one single bag with maximum 5 kg weight in the Helicopter. Company Travel bags will be provided. Therefore, we discourage not to
- Bring too much luggage. In case you have any extra luggage you can keep it at the hotel Cloak room.
- Children above the age of 1 year will be considered for a full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession ticket to children or senior citizens.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of Rs. 10,000/- which is non-refundable.
- Full amount has to be deposited 30 days ahead of the journey.
- In case the Trip by helicopter is delayed due to bad weather or any other unforeseen reasons, the journey will be conducted on the next available date or it will be refunded to customer).
- In case of rescheduling the journey from the customer’s side the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking is required which is subject to availability of seats.
- Cancelation can be done at least 15 days before the date of journey.
- If the booking is cancelled before 20 days 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled before 15 days 25% of the amount will be refunded.
- All Flying will be subject to Mumbai State Government & ATC Permission.
- The company has the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control.
- The customer has to bear the proportionate tour cost in case of extended stay or travelling due to any unforeseen reason. The company will not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to natural calamity or unforeseen reasons.
Guidelines for passengers:
- Pilgrims need to not carry any handbags as suitcases.