Badrinath Yatra by Helicopter (Same Day)
Chamoli Uttarakhand, India
Badrinath is concern to loard Vishnu which is situated in the town of Joshimath District Chamoli in Uttarakhand, India. The Shri Badrinathji one of the four Chardham The temple is dedicated to Vishnu, who is worshipped as Badrinath.
Badrinathji It is open for six months every year (between the end of April and the beginning of November), because of extreme weather conditions in the Himalayan region. The temple is located in Garhwal hill tracks in Chamoli district along the banks of Alaknanda River at an elevation of 3,133 m (10,279 ft) above the mean sea level. It is one of the most visited pilgrimage centers of India, having recorded 1,060,000 visits.
Badrinath temple is mentioned in ancient religious texts like Vishnu Purana and Skanda Purana. It is glorified in the Divya Prabandha, an early medieval Tamil canon of the Azhwar saints from the 6th–9th centuries AD.
Flight Coordinates: 30.744695°N 79.491175°E
We are committed to provide Convenient yatra as per Flight Plan But in The Himalaya weather is undisruptive so flight Schedule may be affected.
- Helicopter Service Ex Dehradun
- All transfers at Helipad to Temple Badrinath
- Special Puja slip at Badrinath
- Breakfast at Badrinah
- In Chardham Yatra the quality of accommodation available at Yamunotri and Kedarnath is average and so passengers should not have very high expectations. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3 star.
- The helicopter will carry 04 to 06 passengers at a time. As per weight Chart.
- Only 03 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. So extra Baggage have to left in Hotel.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 10% of the charter amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited before the start of journey.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
1. After Booking journey - 20% of charter amount
2. Upto 48 hours before journey - 50 % of charter amount
3. Less than 48 hours before journey - 75% of charter amount
4. Less than 24 hours before journey - NO REFUND
01Day One: Shri Badri Vishal Darshan Puja : Price @ 75000 PP & Tentative Flight Plan
- 0730 ETD Dehradun or Haridwar Helipad
- 0815 ETA Badrinath Transfer Helipad to Badrinath Temple by Cab
- VIP Darshan Puja
- 1300 ETD Badrinath
- 1400 ETA Dehradun Helipad or Haridwar Helipad
Departure Date Flying Capacity Trip Type Prices
- 05 May, 2017 10 People Charter INR 3,25,000 Book Now
- 10 May, 2017 10 People Package (One Person) INR 75,000 Book Now