Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter Package Badrinath-Kedarnath (Same Day)
Kedarnath-Chamoli Uttarakhand, India
Kedarnath one of the most dedicated to LoardShiva. Which is situated in uttarakhandHimalayan rangeDistrict Chamoli.
Due to extreme weather conditions, the temple is open Six month between the April (AkshayaTritriya) to KartikPurnima
Nov. in the winter Session Kedarnath temple are brought to Ukhimath and winter worshiped there for six months.
So guest can visit in winter session also.
Kedarnath temple, at a height of 3,583 meters (11,755 ft), and distance 230 km from Rishikesh, on the origin of Mandakini river.
Weather in Kedarnath May June July August.
Flight Coordinates: 30°44’6.7”N 70°4’0.9”E
Second Half Shri Badrinath Yatra Puja
- 1200 ETD PHATA
- 1300 ETA BADRINATH
(Helipad to Temple 2 Kms distance. by ROAD; Taxi WILL BE PROVIDED)
Badrinath to Haridwar / Dehradun by Helicopter
Badrinath is concern to loardVishnu which is situated in the town of Joshimath District Chamoli in Uttarakhand, India. The ShriBadrinathji one of the four Chardham The temple is dedicated to Vishnu, who is worshipped as Badrinath.
Badrinathji It is open for six months every year (between the end of April and the beginning of November), because of extreme weather conditions in the Himalayan region. The temple is located in Garhwal hill tracks in Chamoli district along the banks of Alaknanda River at an elevation of 3,133 m (10,279 ft) above the mean sea level. It is one of the most visited pilgrimage centres of India, having recorded 1,060,000 visits.
Badrinath temple is mentioned in ancient religious texts like Vishnu Purana and SkandaPurana. It is glorified in the DivyaPrabandha, an early medieval Tamil canon of the Azhwar saints from the 6th–9th centuries AD.
Flight Coordinates : 30.744695°N 79.491175°E
- 1430 ETD BADRINATH
- 1630 ETA SAHASTRADHARA (DDN)/Haridwar Helipad
We are committed to provide following facilities during Chardhamyatra. But in The Himalaya weather is undisruptive so flight Schedule may be affected.
- Night Halt Accommodation at all points.
- Cost of Palki at Yamunotri
- All transfers at Gangotri and Badrinath
- VIP Darshanslip at Kedarnath
- Special Abhishek Puja slip at Badrinath
- Dinner and Breakfast at all places
- The quality of accommodation available at Yamunotri and Kedarnath is average and so passengers should not have very high expectations. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3 star.
- The helicopter will carry 04 to 06 passengers at a time. As per weight Chart.
- Only 03 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. So extra Baggage have to left in Hotel.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 10% of the charter amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited before the start of journey.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
1. After Booking journey - 20% of charter amount
2. Upto 48 hours before journey - 50 % of charter amount
3. Less than 48 hours before journey - 75% of charter amount
4. Less than 24 hours before journey - NO REFUND
01Day One: Twelfth Jyotirlinga Kedarnath Darshan : Tentative Flight Plan of Kedarnath-Badrinath Helicopter Service
- 0730 ETD Dehradun or Haridwar Helipad
- 0815 ETA PHATA
- 0845 ETD PHATA
- 0900 ETA KEDARNATH
- 1000 ETD KEDARNATH
- 1130 ETA PHATA
Departure Date Flying Capacity Trip Type Prices
- 05 May, 2017 10 People Charter -- Book Now
- 10 May, 2017 10 People Package (One Person) -- Book Now