Chardham Helicopter Package 1 Night - 2 days
Kedarnath-Chamoli Uttarakhand, India
Uttara Tourism provide chardham Charter from our base camp Haridwar and Dehradun, you can cover chardham yatra in only one night / two days, really you will see Himalayas panoramic seen in This Chardham Helicopter Yatra.
We are committed to provide following facilities during Chardhamyatra. But in The Himalaya weather is undisruptive so flight Schedule may be affected.
- Night Halt Accommodation at Harsil.
- Cost of Palki at Yamunotri
- All transfers at Gangotri and Badrinath
- VIP Darshan slip at Kedarnath
- Special Darshan Puja slip at Badrinath
- Dinner and Breakfast at all places
- The quality of accommodation available at Yamunotri and Kedarnath is average and so passengers should not have very high expectations. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3 star.
- The helicopter will carry 04 to 06 passengers at a time. As per weight Chart.
- Only 03 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. So extra Baggage have to left in Hotel.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 10% of the charter amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited before the start of journey.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
1. After Booking journey - 20% of charter amount
2. Upto 48 hours before journey - 50 % of charter amount
3. Less than 48 hours before journey - 75% of charter amount
4. Less than 24 hours before journey - NO REFUND
01Day One: Yumnotri Puja : Tentative Flight Plan
- 0700 ETD SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD (DEHRADUN)
- 0745 ETA KHARSALI (YAMUNOTRI)
AFTER REFRESHMENT START 06 km YUMNOTRI TREK BY PONY OR PALKI
Make Maa Yumnotri Darshan (VIP Darshan which we arrange for you) and back to Helipad
- Divine Ganga Puja Darshan in Gangotri
- 1200 ETD KHARSALI
- 1300 ETA HARSIL Helipad
Transfer by Cab Helipad to Hotel and after the refreshment drive for Gangotri Temple (25 Kms. by ROAD Tourist Cab will be PROVIDED) Maa Ganga VIP PUJA and Darshan, Back to Hotel
02Day Two: Twelveth Jyotirlinga Kedarnath Darshan
- 0730 ETD HARSIL
- 0815 ETA PHATA
- 0845 ETD PHATA
- 0900 ETA KEDARNATH
- 1100 ETD KEDARNATH
- 1130 ETA PHATA
Badrinath Darshan (Shri Badri Vishal Darshan and puja)
- • 1200 ETD PHATA
- • 1300 ETA BADRINATH
(Helipad to Temple 2 Kms distance. by ROAD; Taxi WILL BE PROVIDED)
Badrinath to Haridwar / Dehradun by Helicopter
- 1430 ETD BADRINATH
- 1630 ETA SAHASTRADHARA (DDN)/Haridwar Helipad
Departure Date Flying Capacity Trip Type Prices
- 05 May, 2019 10 People Charter -- Book Now
- 10 May,2019 10 People Package (One Person) -- Book Now